In today’s world, most people can’t live without smartphones. They have become an integral part of our lives. From communication to entertainment and productivity, we rely heavily on our smartphones. However, the more we use our smartphones, the more we drain their batteries. This is particularly true for iPhones, which are known for their high-quality displays, powerful processors, and feature-rich software.
Despite the advances in technology, iPhone batteries have limited capacity and need to be recharged frequently. This is where iPhone battery saving comes in, which is the process of conserving battery life by adjusting settings and changing usage habits.
The need for iPhone battery saving is clear – we rely on our smartphones for everything, from staying connected with friends and family to keeping up with work and managing our personal lives. Losing battery life at a crucial moment can be frustrating and even disastrous in some situations. Proper care of your iPhone would help you in the long run.
10 Best Tips to Extend iPhone’s Battery Life
Here are some tips to help extend your iPhone’s battery life:
- Reduce screen brightness: Lowering the screen brightness can help conserve battery life. You can do this by going to Settings > Display & Brightness and adjusting the slider.
- Enable Low Power Mode: Low Power Mode reduces power consumption by turning off certain features and adjusting settings. You can enable this by going to Settings > Battery and toggling on Low Power Mode.
- Disable Background App Refresh: This feature allows apps to refresh content in the background, but it can also drain battery life. You can disable it by going to Settings > General > Background App Refresh and turning off the toggle.
- Turn off location services: Some apps use location services, which can drain your battery. You can turn off location services for specific apps or disable it altogether by going to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Use Wi-Fi instead of cellular data: Using Wi-Fi instead of cellular data can help conserve battery life. You can turn off cellular data by going to Settings > Cellular and toggling off Cellular Data.
- Close unused apps: Closing apps that you’re not using can help conserve battery life. You can do this by swiping up on the app preview in the app switcher and then swiping up again to close the app. Also delete any unwanted apps, especially apps that always runs on the background.
- Use Airplane Mode: Turning on Airplane Mode disables all wireless features, including cellular data, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. This can be useful in situations where you don’t need to use your phone, but still want to conserve battery life.
- Disable push email: Push email constantly checks for new messages, which can drain your battery. You can disable push email by going to Settings > Mail > Accounts > Fetch New Data and turning off Push.
- Reduce auto-lock time: Auto-locking your phone after a period of inactivity can help conserve battery life. You can reduce the auto-lock time by going to Settings > Display & Brightness > Auto-Lock and selecting a shorter time period.
- Use headphones instead of the speaker: Using headphones instead of the speaker can help conserve battery life, since the speaker uses more power.
Extending your iPhone’s battery life can significantly improve your experience with the device. By implementing the tips and tricks mentioned above, you can ensure that your iPhone stays charged for longer periods and you can stay connected throughout the day.
As a side note: using a compatible iPhone charging devices like chargers and wireless chargers would also help extending your iPhone battery life.
Remember, small changes can make a big difference, so start implementing these practices today and enjoy longer battery life on your iPhone!